


Don't mind the pj's ;)
Nick and I started Comprehensive Childbirth Classes last night. It's a five week class that goes over everything from your pregnancy to labor/delivery to caring for a newborn. We got a tour of the maternity section of our hospital last night and got to see the nursery, and that was really exciting! I can't wait for the next 17 weeks to fly by and we can by in one of the rooms holding our new baby boy! There are 4 couples total in the class, so it's really small, but I like it that way. Most of the information I know already, but I think it's good for Nick and I to spend some time together focusing on the new addition.
We have agreed upon our little Prince's first name!!! ***Carter*** he still needs a middle name and we are tossing around a few, but I am so happy that we have agreed on something!
I am starting to fee fabulous again! A little tired mid-day but really good otherwise! Nick called and talked to our wedding photographer about setting up a maternity shoot, and she suggests waiting until a few weeks before our EDD, so the belly is looking it's ripest ;) I can't wait for that, it should be a lot of fun!
* How far along?: 23 weeks.
* Total weight gain: after the doctors appointment today I learned that I have gained 5 lbs in the last month, the MW assured me that it's right on track.
* How big is baby?: more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound about as much as a large mango.
* Maternity clothes?: yup.
* Stretch marks?: no new ones.
* Sleep?: :::knock on wood::: I've been sleeping pretty good this week.
* Best moment this week?: Agreeing on his first name ;) .:Carter:. and starting Childbirth Classes
* Movement?: more defined, yet a little calmer than last week.
* Food cravings?: this week I'd have to say corn on the cob...I've really been wanting some!
* Labor signs?: Nope.
* Belly button in or out?: Getting closer to being flat.
* What I miss: enjoying a nice cold beer on a hot summer night...:::sigh:::
* What I'm looking forward to: Registering!
* Milestone: Carter's hearing is well established and he can make out a distorted version of your voice, the beating of your heart and your stomach rumblings.


1 comment:
I LOVE the name Carter! It's actually one of our top choices if boy #2 comes along.
Post a Comment