Friday, October 16, 2009

Some Maternity Pics, and an Eviction Notice!

Well, I had my weekly appointment last night and everything is looking WONDERFUL! My total weight gain is around 34 pounds, so still within perfect range, although I feel like you could pull me along in the Macy's Day Parade! Carter is getting BIG. He's running out of room in my super short torso. I still feel him up by my ribs and the doc says he's locked and loaded to go. We're almost completely effaced and 2cm dilated!!! GREAT NEWS!!! I love progression! If he's not out before my last appointment on October 27th we will schedule me to be induced on October 29th. Carter will be home for Halloween! I am beyond excited :D Now the hunt for the PERFECT teeny-tiny Halloween costume is on!

The loves of my life:


6 comments:

imavera said...

Beautiful pictures!! Such a perfect little family!

Lil'Misa said...

I love your pictures. You look beautiful!

Hay Hay said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love how the heart on your tummy is blue...so cute! Lincoln is ridiculously up in my ribs too and the doc said it's cause of my short torso as well :( - oh well, it will all be worth it in the end :)

Rachel H. said...

You look great! Such a cute family! :)

Shannon said...

Adorable!!!

Gina325 said...

OMG your maternity pics are beautiful!!! You have some amazing shots sweety :)