
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Empty Nest...
God blessed me with the most wonderful, terrific, smart, talented, handsome little boy. My little boy is 6 now, and he's on me about being an only child. It kills me. He was throwing a fit the other day yelling at me that it's not fair that this one has brothers, or that one just got a new baby sister, and all he has is a stupid little brother that pees on his stuff (referring to the dog). He calls the Chihuahua his brother, it's not even like it's a big dog. By the time I actually get KU and have a baby, my poor DS will probably be 10 and want nothing to do with a little baby. I want to give him a sibling in the worst way. My heart hurts. I still haven't gone to see my friend's baby. I've been making excuses, and decided that I wanted to paint the house. Well, N gave in and let me redecorate just about every room in the house. He even went to pick up my friend who just moved back to Jersey (and doesn't have her car yet) to help me with my projects and to Lowe's and purchased whatever I needed. I think he secretly thinks this is helping my depression about us not having a baby now. It's not. It's making it a little worse actually. It's like I am nesting with nothing to put in the new nest. At least my house looks pretty. That does put a little smile on my face.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i NEED to see pictures of your little boy! he has to be gorgeous with a hot mom like you! I know how hard it is to have your own pressure to have a baby, and I can only imagine how hard it is to have a child that wants a sibling and is putting the pressure on you! did i mention that I like you? and I think you are real cute, well I do and I was so excited to see a comment from you on my blog! I'm taking your advice on buying shoes!! :)
Post a Comment