Well, the major swelling of the BBs was due to AF. On to the next cycle. This is my 3rd cycle of charting, so they say 3rd times a charm right? I sure hope so! DH's bf's wife had the baby January 30th, right on her due date. I couldn't go to the hospital to visit, it was a little too much for me. I hope one day she'll understand. I think I may bite the bullet and swing by the house this weekend to meet the new little girl. I think I can handle that. February 1st came and went, and I think I did just fine. That was our due date. I cried a little, but that was expected, especially since N suggested we go visit the new baby, that's when I lost it. Oh, well. On to another cycle, I'm on my third cup of green tea so far today...let's see what this month brings, the sky's the limit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment