Wednesday, June 24, 2009

21 Weeks!

20 Week U/S

20 Week 3D U/S Baby Prince didn't cooperate too well, but we got one shot of his little face!


It's A BOY!!!!!

We kind of figured that, but so exciting to see and hear! Baby Prince is doing wonderful! He's growing right on track and is extremely active! We couldn't be happier.

On a sad note, my ass has doubled in size...I caught a glimpse in the mirror last night and nearly screamed, wtf, when did that happen??? I'm growing out from both sides...very scary and I need to be more careful lol. As soon as this rain stops I'm going to start walking at night...it's been raining the entire month of June, it's depressing.

* How far along?: 21 weeks.
* Total weight gain: zero difference from last week.
* How big is baby?: he was 13 ounces as of last Thursday and about 7 inches from head to butt.

* Maternity clothes?: Yes, I just bought a bunch of new stuff from Motherhood after our u/s too!* Stretch marks?: no new ones.
* Sleep?: getting better. Starting to get uncomfortable at times.
* Best moment this week?: Seeing our little Prince, and seeing that he is in fact a little Prince! Browsing for baby stuff with DH before beginning our registry was fun as well!
* Movement?: He's an active one, especially at night when I finally lay down to relax.
* Food cravings?: Mint chocolate chip ice cream, still...with dark chocolate hot fudge :P
* Labor signs?: Nope, but BH's are becoming stronger and stronger, very uncomfortable at times, I was actually going to call the doctor yesterday, but they subsided.
* Belly button in or out?: The very top looks like it is starting to pop a little, the bottom is still fully in though.
* What I miss: after looking in the mirror last night while I was changing, I miss my little ass ;) I will have it back hopefully in 5-6 months!
* What I'm looking forward to: Starting to work on the nursery area and picking stuff out for our little man!

* Milestone: Baby Prince now has eyebrows and eyelids.

No comments: