Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LOOOOONG OVERDUE


Well, I'm Pregnant!!! 20 weeks actually at this point! I was a little scared at first since what happened with my last two pregnancies to get over excited. It took me 20 weeks to realize that all is good this time! I feel the little one moving around so much now it's incredible! I will add ALL of my belly pictures that I have so far to compare the growth! Our big u/s is tomorrow and even though we think it's a boy, I'm excited to see our little one again and know for sure what it's packing between the legs!

* How far along?: 20 weeks.
* Total weight gain: Grrr... we're up 20 lbs (mainly boobs and belly) I think I might have lost a pound or 2 since last week though.
* How big is baby?: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, mainly bottoms, I do still wear a bunch of my pre-pregnancy shirts since they are really long and I'm a fan of leggings, I have purchased a few non-maternity dresses for work as well.
* Stretch marks?: When I was pg with DS I have some lovely tiny white stretch marks along my boobs, I might have a few new ones starting along side those ones, too early to say just yet.
* Sleep?: Seems to be getting a little better. My bedtime seems to be LO's playtime though, and I LOVE to lay and feel LO toss and turn and kick and punch, so it takes me a while to fall asleep.
* Best moment this week?: Being halfway there! And Nick being able to see my belly move with LO's movements!
* Movement?: Has gotten a lot stronger this weeks. You can see the movements from the outside now!
* Food cravings?: Mint chocolate chip ice cream
* Labor signs?: Nope, but BH's are becoming stronger and more noticeable.
* Belly button in or out?: The very top looks like it is starting to pop a little, the bottom is still fully in though.
* What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, even though I wasn't much of a stomach sleeper to begin with, you never know how good something was until it's taken away for a while.
* What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow's big u/s! I can't wait to see the LO and know for sure if we're having another Prince or a Princess!
* Milestone: Reaching 20 weeks! Halfway through the pregnancy and LO is doing GREAT!

No comments: