Monday, July 20, 2009

25 Weeks!

Carter has been an animal this weekend! He's been poking and kicking and flipping, you name a movement, he's been practicing it! Nick has really been in awe at how strong our little boy's movements have been getting. I have experienced this mysterious "lightning crotch" that I have heard so much about...and yikes! WTH is that all about!?! I hope that was the first and last time that happens! We're making a trip back up to the furniture store hopefully this week to finalize our purchase, and we have picked out the colors for our nursery as well. So, we've been moving along!

* How far along?: 25 weeks.
* Total weight gain: I haven’t stepped on the scale ;)
* How big is baby?: about 13.62 inches and about a pound and a half
* Maternity clothes?: yes, just about everything now.
* Stretch marks?: I think the mystery spot from last week is an actual stretchy in the making…I’ve been loading it up with vitamin E and cocoa butter and anything else I think will help!
* Sleep?: it’s decent.
* Best moment this week?: cleaning out Carter’s room and picking out paint colors!
* Movement?: he’s been a lunatic all weekend, very strong little boy I have growing in my ute!
* Food cravings?: mint and chocolate combos, anything that comes in a mint chocolate flavor I am all about! My new favorite is 3 Musketeers’ Dark Chocolate Mint – YUM!
* Labor signs?: Nope.
* Belly button in or out?: it’s pretty flat and when I rub lotion on my belly the button pops out.
* What I miss: my sexy little beach body, even though DH still thinks I’m sexy, I think he says that b/c he has too!
* What I'm looking forward to: Registering! (still haven't had a sec to do this yet!) same, and 3rd Tri sneaking up next week!
* Milestone: Carter's tiny nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, are starting to open and his vocal chords are getting ready to roar!

Here's a picture of our fur baby relaxing on my bump! He's loving his new pillow that Mommy has been growing for him. I like to watch him pop his head up and look around when Carter starts moving!




1 comment:

Mrs.F said...

your furbaby is adorable! and you look great... you still have abs!