* How far along?: 27 weeks.
* Total weight gain: at my appointment last Tuesday we were at a stand still, 0 gain and 0 loss! Evening out finally after gaining so much in the first 2 Tri's!
* How big is baby?: over 2 lbs and around 15 inches long!
* Maternity clothes?: yes, besides some dresses and lounge pants, I just bought a few new items from GAP too :)
* Stretch marks?: same.
* Sleep?: HORRIBLE!!! I've been waking up around 3am for no good reason and I can't fall back asleep, I am exhausted and it sucks!
* Best moment this week?: making a final decision and purchasing Carter's furniture! And when Nick talks to my belly Carter now reacts and starts moving :)
* Movement?: he's pretty consistent, I'm starting to learn his sleep pattern now too.
* Food cravings?: I'm still on the mint and chocolate kick.
* Labor signs?: Nope.
* Belly button in or out?: flat, but pokes out various times throughout the day.
* What I miss: sleep! and my pre-preg ass...this one is not as cute!
* What I'm looking forward to: this isn't too baby related, but my GAP shipment arriving!
* Milestone: Carter's eyes are now open! He's practicing opening and closing his eyes and although his tiny lungs are still developing, they would be capable of functioning-with a lot of medical help-if he were to be born now.
Monday, August 3, 2009
27 Weeks and counting...
I think the little guy has been changing positions quite often lately. As you can see by this weeks pictures, my belly looks a wee bit smaller in my opinion and I think that's just from the way he was laying. I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights at all! I wake up around 3am and I can't fall back asleep for hours! It sucks, I'm exhausted.
We purchased Carter's furniture yesterday!!! Finally, after going back and forth a million times, we have decided on the Urban Collection by Munire in Espresso. Nick loves the modern look of it and how it comes with two different knobs (the little things, I know, lol). I would have loved to have gotten the Majestic Collection, but it was a little larger for the space we have to work with and Nick is right, the Urban Collection matches the rest of our home decor perfectly. I am very happy with our decision! We should have it all in by the end of the month too, if not sooner!
Labels:
Our Miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We'll have the same furniture! We love it!
Hi! I'm a semi-new reader. Found you through Mrs. Foreste (: I love the new furniture. AND I love your skirt - so cute! Thanks for posting, even though I'm not pg, this blog definitely gives me a heads up about the things I'll need to take care of when I am! (:
imavera-we LOVE it too! It's so modern and clean looking, it will be perfect for a little boy as well as a teen, so the money is well spent!
pineapple-welcome and thank you! Glad I can help out in any way lol!
You look so cute!!
Post a Comment