My shower was this past Sunday! We got a lot of great things and it was a really nice day. I'll post some pics later ;) We've been putting things away all week so far! Now I have all of his little things all put away and organized, the waiting for him to get here so I can use all the new stuff stinks! We're still waiting on the glider :/ I'm really hoping that it comes in sometime this week or next. I want everything done and put together so I can take pictures!!! I am completely exhausted this week. I could probably sleep all day if it were possible. Yesterday at work, we figured out what my STD benefits would be and how Family Leave would all go into effect, and I was originally planning on staying at work until I go into labor, I have changed my mind. I go to the doctors tomorrow and I am going to discuss with him when my last day should be. I had thought that I got 12 weeks total from the day that I leave, well that's wrong. I get 12 weeks from the day I deliver, anything before that is STD...glad the administrator went over this with me when I asked him a month ago! So needless to say, I am taking some much needed time off before I actually have the little guy! Crazy when I think that I may only have 3 1/2 weeks of work left, it's sneaking up on me!!! I couldn't be more excited and scared shitless at the same time :)
* How far along?: 34 weeks :)
* Total weight gain: +34 lbs total, I'll know tomorrow if that's changed.
* How big is baby?: about 5 pounds now and 18-19 inches!
* Maternity clothes?: yes, they are uncomfortable and I want to wear cute new fall clothes and cute shoes :( I'm still rockin the flip flops b/c they are pretty much the only shoes that fit
* Stretch marks?: same
* Sleep?: I've been getting up to pee at least once around 3am every night...still.
* Best moment this week?: My shower was on Sunday :)
* Movement?: he's been very active lately.
* Food cravings?: fruit, fruit salad to be exact, I've eaten it at least twice a day for the past 4 days.
* Labor signs?: none, just some BH's.
* Belly button in or out?: pretty much poking out on the right side, and it's no longer in the center of my belly. Weird.
* What I miss: being able to move around gracefully, and red wine!
* What I'm looking forward to: the rest of the decorations for the nursery to arrive (today!) and my ON shipment ;) I ordered some nursing tanks and tops and a pair of matching pj's for me and the LO in the hospital!
* Milestone: if Carter were born from this point on he will generally do fine in the outside world! His fat layers are filling out and he's becoming rounder :)




2 comments:
Wow you're getting so close!
So close, and you are looking so great!! :)
Post a Comment