Tuesday, September 15, 2009
33 Week Update
Well, everything has been A-OK :) I'm still having some pressure in my pelvic region around my cervix, but my doctor assures me that it's normal and everything is looking great. Every time I look at the calendar I get more and more nervous for delivery, but more and more excited to meet my new little man! The nursery is almost ready for my decorating skills! Nick is installing the new carpet today, and I will be hanging the curtains tonight. It's finally coming together, and it looks amazing! (Pics to follow!) We have been updating our entire little house with new stuff to prepare for Carter's arrival. I want everything shiny and new for him and I'm sure we will be having a lot of visitors in the upcoming months! We bought a new dinette set and although it's a little bigger than I thought it would be, it's really nice and can accommodate more than 4 people now which is great, and that went in yesterday. I'm not sure if you'd say that I'm totally in "nesting mode", but I'd say that it's definitely the beginning of it.
* How far along?: 33 weeks :)
* Total weight gain: Up 5 lbs since my 31 week appointment...so we've hit a grand total of 34 lbs so far
* How big is baby?: around 4 1/2 lbs and somewhere between 17.5-19 inches!
* Maternity clothes?: yes...and I am still sick of them! Even more now that things are getting tighter and shorter.
* Stretch marks?: same, although last night I had a dream that I had some major ones that popped up, I was relieved to see it was only a dream, and I double lotioned the belly with Palmer's when I got out of the shower ;)
* Sleep?: I've been getting up to pee at least once around 3am every night...still.
* Best moment this week?: Carter's room is just about done and ready for my decorating skills! Tonight I will take some pictures!
* Movement?: Yesterday and today he was changing position a lot, I hope the little booger stays head down though! I think he's spinning like a top in there ;)
* Food cravings?: sandwiches still. I'm thinking that I need some veggies though, I have this craving for edamame today. I'd have to skip the salt though.
* Labor signs?: none :)
* Belly button in or out?: pretty flat at times and pokes out at others, it depends on Carter's position.
* What I miss: feeling like myself, I've been so tires and cranky lately and I still have 6+ more weeks to go...
* What I'm looking forward to: my surprise shower, I know it has to be coming soon!
* Milestone: Carter has reached an important milestone about now: the development of his own immune system that (along with antibodies from you) will be able to provide protection from mild infections.
Labels:
Our Miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank goodness for nesting or who knows if our houses would ever get ready (if they actually do, lol)?!? I'm excited to see pictures of your nursery with all it's shiny new things!
Still looking great! I'm hoping to look that great when I'm that far along. And I want to know when I'm going to start nesting. When did you start? I haven't felt like doing anything around the house.
Post a Comment