I broke down and popped a unisom before getting comfy in bed to read last night. Guess what?!? It worked!!! I slept the entire night, only waking once when Nick came to bed but fell quickly back to sleep. Woo Hoo! I don't want to rely on them to sleep, but after a few nights of no rest, it was nice. I also finally called my OB yesterday to schedule my first prenatal appointment. They scheduled me with the mw and my appointment isn't until April 19th...3 weeks from now. I'm not happy. I'm thinking that I will need to call back and try to get something sooner, I'll be at the very end of 1st tri at that point! So I won't actually get to see my OB until 2nd tri...no. I'm not ok with that. I just want reassurance and to know that things are going the way they should be. Nausea has hit. Hard. I hadn't dealt with traditional morning sickness with the boys, so this is something new. Along with super sore boobs, I'm taking it as a good sign.

* How far along?: 6 weeks
* Total weight gain: guessing nothing yet
* How big is baby?: 1/4 of an inch, about the size of a pea
* Maternity clothes?: not anytime soon!
* Stretch marks?: none
* Sleep?: non-existent...insomnia has taken over my life.
* Best moment this week?: taking a unisom last night and actually sleeping all night!
* Movement?: nothing yet.
* Food cravings?: sour...it helps with the nausea
* Labor signs?: not for a VERY long while...
* Belly button in or out?: in
* What I miss: sleeping through the night.
* What I'm looking forward to: still everything. My first prenatal visit, even though it won't be very exciting, it will help to make this more of a reality.
* Milestone: The nose, mouth, and ears are beginning to take shape, intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to the lungs has appeared. The pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of the brain, muscles, and bones.
No comments:
Post a Comment