Monday, March 26, 2012

Tired...

I have been dealing with a bit of insomnia lately. I fall asleep just fine. Then around 2-3am, I wake up. I'm then laying there wide awake until about 5-5:30ish. Every.Singly.Night. It's horrible. I'm dragging to get ready for work after hitting the snooze button 3+ times. I have actually taken a nap in my car on my lunch hour on more than one occasion in the last week. Ugh, it sucks! I just want to sleep the whole night through. I'm calling my ob today to finally set up my first appointment. For some reason I have been nervous to do this. I still haven't said the words out loud to anyone. "I'm pregnant". We haven't told anyone yet. It's like I'm afraid by telling someone I will jinx things and something will go wrong. I'm nervous and I just want a normal, stress free pregnancy this time around. I think the lack of sleep is definitely giving me extra time to over analyze things. I need this to stop. It's starting to drive me crazy.




No comments: