Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9 Weeks and counting!


 








  • How far along?  9 weeks
  • How big is baby? nearly an inch long and weighs about .07 ounces, about the size of a green olive!
  • Total weight gain: 2 lbs. about 
  • Maternity clothes? nope, but I will say that my pants are getting tight around my belly and I need to unbutton due to bloat from time to time.  Bella band may make an appearance soon!
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.  (I should mention that I have a few on my boobs from the boys)
  • Sleep: I'm sleeping for longer stretches and waking up feeling better rested!
  • Best moment this week:  I heard the baby's heart beat on my doppler Sunday night :) 130 bpm!  Only for about 30 seconds until I lost it, but it put a pretty big smile on my face!
  • Miss Anything?  We hosted a game night with a bunch of friends on Saturday night and sitting there watching them all sip on beers and wine made me want a beer pretty badly...but my tangerine seltzer was pretty yummy as well!
  • Movement: nothing yet.
  • Food cravings:  All things sour and carbs this week were among my favorites!
  • Food aversions: nothing really this week.
  • Gender: no clue yet!
  • Labor Signs: Not for quite some time!
  • Symptoms: Morning sickness is still in full force.  *TMI alert*  I threw up while brushing my teeth last week, and just today while sitting at my desk at work it hit me like a ton of bricks, I had to grab my trash can and threw up while sitting at my desk.  Thank God I was alone in my office.  My DHA capsule came up whole, which made me extremely sick to see, so I threw up more.  gross.  completely gross and not something I'm used to since I had no morning sickness with the boys!
  • Belly Button in or out? in!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On :) they have a little room to play, hoping the swelling stays under control!
  • Looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment is on Thursday and I turn THIRTY, yes, 3-0 on Monday the 23rd!
  • Milestones/what's going on inside:  Baby is no longer an embryo, it's officially now a fetus!  

No comments: