Wednesday, May 2, 2012

11 Week Check-In!











  • How far along?  11 weeks
  • How big is baby? about an inch and a half long and weighing in at around .25 oz.  Baby is about the size of a lime!
  • Total weight gain: I had an appointment yesterday and I seem to be up a few more lbs...so far I've gained about 8 lbs in the past few weeks.  I should be ashamed of my self, and I am.  Hoping it slows down soon!
  • Maternity clothes? not yet!  Pants are getting tight and shirts are started to show a bit of weight gain around the middle.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.  (I should mention that I have a few on my boobs from the boys)
  • Sleep: It has gotten better!  Almost regular again.
  • Best moment this week:  I just today talked to our photographer about doing an announcement session...and she offered to do it at NO CHARGE!  I'm really excited about that and sharing our good news in the next few weeks with the world!
  • Miss Anything?  I smelled some red wine the other night at dinner from someone sitting at our table and felt like I was on a cloud, I wanted some SO BAD.  I've been thinking about it non-stop.  I wonder if there is alcohol-free red wine...:::ponders:::
  • Movement: nothing yet.  And I can't wait!
  • Food cravings: a giant breakfast!  For the past few days I have been REALLY dying for pancakes, egg whites, bacon and sausage, with orange juice to wash it down.  I'm thinking we need to go to IHOP real soon.
  • Food aversions: I'm still on the anti-peanut butter kick.  I actually washed someone's dish in the sink at work yesterday and it had peanut butter in it.  The smell made me want to throw up immediately.
  • Gender: no clue yet, a few more weeks!  Nick thinks boy, and a few people are guessing girl...me, some days I feel more girl, some days more boy.  I can't wait to find out!
  • Labor Signs: Not for quite some time!
  • Symptoms: they are getting better!  I'm still exhausted and dealing with sore boobs here and there, but other than that, I'm feeling great.
  • Belly Button in or out? in!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On :) they have a little room to play, hoping the swelling stays under control!
  • Looking forward to: NT scan on Monday, hoping to see that glorious little bean again!!!  And our announcement session with the photographer next week!
  • Milestones/what's going on inside:  Baby is now almost fully formed!  The hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of its bones are beginning to harden.  Baby is already busy kicking and stretching!
I'm thinking maybe next week I'll start posting some belly pics :)

1 comment:

Katie @ Lady Like said...

How exciting! Congratulations :)

Miss Katie K

http://katie495.blogspot.com/