4 years ago today I married the man of my dreams. Since that day, we have moved into a bigger home, gave birth to a new son and now we are pregnant with #3. I couldn't be happier with the road I chose. One year closer to forever...I love my husband and I'm proud to be his wife.
This week started off great! We had our NT scan on Monday and our 3.0 looks wonderful. Baby is right on track with all measurements and from the scan alone there are no signs of Downs. The tech actually commented on how perfect our baby was and how she hoped that every baby she looked at that day was as perfect as ours. Baby looked so perfect laying back moving it's arms and legs all around, caused this mama immediate tears to see it thriving. What a wonderful way to start a Monday! Oh and July 2nd...that's the magical day we find out pink or blue!
- How far along? 12 weeks.
- How big is baby? about 2.1 inches long and around 2oz going by the measurements at the maternal fetal specialist Monday. About the size of a large plum considering the plum is only .49oz and our baby is a chub already!
- Total weight gain: around the same...up 8lbs total.
- Maternity clothes? no, but I have worn the bella band this week, and today, my work pants are being help shut by a paperclip, yes, a paperclip.
- Stretch marks? Nothing new.
- Sleep: I woke up a few times this week to go to the bathroom, I think I'm drinking more than enough water, before bed at least!
- Best moment this week: Seeing our little one look so perfect on Monday and knowing all is well in there!
- Miss Anything? Being able to ride rides...we got season passes to Six Flags Great Adventure this year and the boys both LOVE rides! I have been taking Carter on the merry-go-round the past two weeks, just standing with him, but I'd love to be able to ride the fun stuff with Nikolas!
- Movement: oh I can't wait...nothing really yet. I've felt a few bubbles this week that I thought for a second, maybe...but I don't think it was the babe, I think I'm just anxious!
- Food cravings: I'm still on breakfast and orange juice!!! I've had it quite a few times this past week too! Yum!
- Food aversions: coffee...the thought makes me ill.
- Gender: July 2nd is the magical day!!!! I can't wait!
- Labor Signs: Not for quite some time!
- Symptoms: they are getting better! Still dealing with the occasional nausea here and there but it's gotten a lot better.
- Belly Button in or out? in!
- Wedding rings on or off? On :) they have a little room to play, hoping the swelling stays under control!
- Looking forward to: doing our announcement pictures!!! We had to push it back to this upcoming Monday because of some scheduling conflicts on both our parts.
- Milestones/what's going on inside: Most of her critical systems are fully formed! Baby's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which the organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly. Baby's now developing its reflexes -- if you poke its body, they'll likely move. Baby is opening and closing its fingers and curling its toes, too (which I seen on the u/s!). The brain is developing fast!
3.0, just perfect!
no belly pics yet...there isn't much to see anyway, lol. Next week maybe we will have more to show!




2 comments:
First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you enjoyed your special day :)
And secondly, coffee was my major food adversion when I was pregnant with Lincoln, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee! Around 18 weeks I happily was able to enjoy some decaf :)
Thanks Kami! I will hold onto hope that I will have my beloved coffee again soon ;) Until then, this black tea has been a good substitute, I'm actually craving it!
Post a Comment