Friday, June 29, 2012

I need something new something to read...

I just finished Insurgent, it was pretty good.  Both Divergent and Insurgent were quick, entertaining reads for me.  Apparently I like young adult books, and I'm totally ok with that!  I checked out this pretty cool website: www.whatshouldireadnext.com and you put in the title of a book you liked and it gives you a list of different books that are similar.  Pretty nifty I think.  Although, now that we are in the age of eReaders, I am finding choosing a book to be more of a problem.  I used to like going into the book store or library and reading the back of books to choose which one struck my fancy.  Now, there are a bazillion different books to read the synopsis on, and it's overwhelming.  So I go based on recommendations.  If someone read and liked a book that I enjoyed, I will take their opinion on what to read next.  Like I said, I read young adult books primarily, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a good adult novel as well.  The last few books I read were The Hunger Games Trilogy, 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, Divergent and Insurgent, so if you have any recs on what I should read next, please let me have them!

1 comment:

thudercatsarego said...

Not sure if you like the whole vampire thing, but the House of Night series is pretty good. . . it's teen lit. The author is P.C. Cast.