Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2 week plan.

Apparently I can't keep up with anything lately...and I'm down to every 2 weeks with updating the blog!  I'm also now seeing my OB every 2 weeks as well.  Baby Girl is coming!  Deep breathes.  I'm not ready.  Not that I'm not ready to meet her, I'm just not ready with ANYTHING!  Her room, her name, the house.  Oh, I did buy a new vehicle!  That was exciting...so that is something HUGE checked off of my list of things to take care of before Girl joins us.  We went with a Chevy Traverse, third row seating (8 seats total), nice trunk space, it has plenty of room and I think it's going to work out very nicely for us!

Naming Girl is becoming a concern of mine.  I don't LOVE anything enough.  With Carter it was easy...Nikolas didn't have a name for two days, true story.  Nikolas was on my list all along, I just didn't want to make the wrong choice.  Two days after pushing him out, I knew it was for him.  Girl, every time I think I found the perfect name, a day or two later I'm over it.  Nick and I can't agree either which sucks.  It'll come to me...I keep reading and looking at names everywhere to see if something stands out to me, and nothing so far.  Her crib bedding is also pissing me off.  Again, I don't love anything.  I want something pretty classic, and I think that after two boys I'm ready for some pink...but not tacky pink.  And it needs to match the furniture which is espresso and a chocolate brown upholstered glider.  I think I like something when I see it on white furniture and then remember that we have espresso.  UGH, my miniscule problems are making me batty! 

Everything will fall into place.  Girl won't be nameless forever and she will have a beautiful room to come home to.  I just get anxious and overwhelmed a little too easily.

29 weeks...that's like, right around the corner, her due date is approaching!













  • How far along?  29 weeks

    • How big is baby? around 15-16.5 inches long and somewhere around 2.5-3.5 lbs!  About the size of an acorn squash!
    • Total weight gain:almost 30 lbs total.
    • Maternity clothes? yep, maternity pants, some maternity some regular shirts and dresses.
    • Stretch marks? No new ones.  (I have a few on my boobs from the boys, but that's it)
    • Sleep: sleeping good, getting up once or twice a night, but able to fall right back to sleep
    • Best moment this week:  this has to do with Nikolas...watching him play his heart out in his football games the past two weeks.  Made my heart SWELL with pride.  I love that little man so much it hurts.
    • Miss Anything?  not dealing with heartburn, bloody noses (so gross!) and fluid in my ears (who knew this was something that pregnancy can contribute to!?!) I'm getting to that uncomfortable stage.  Girl needs to move herself down a bit, mommy is suffering!
    • Movement: she's showing off more and more, can't say that I *love* the feet on TOP of my ribs, but hey, feeling her move in there is a true miracle and I'm glad I get to experience it, uncomfortableness and all!
    • Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, frozen yogurt, italian ice...yeah, and I wonder why the scale keep climbing!
    • Food aversions: anything that even makes me think it will give me indigestion!  If I second guess it, it makes me sick.
    • Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Labor Signs: Not for a few more weeks still!  Braxton hicks are getting stronger and more frequent, my OB has me monitoring them.
    • Symptoms: Super tired and indigestion like you wouldn't believe...
    • Belly Button in or out? It's actually flat still, so strange to me since it popped with the boys!
    • Wedding rings on or off? On! 
    • Looking forward to:  Organizing, shopping, decorating, having my house in ORDER!(still!)
    • Milestones/what's going on inside: She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast.  She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it.  Her head is also getting bigger to accommodate her growing brain!
    This was last Thursday, me and the new family vehicle!












    No comments: