Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stitch Fix #3!

Well, this one was semi-disappointing.  First of all, this is the first time when I opened the box and every item in it was a wrinkled.  Very, very wrinkled...to the point where it was hard to get a good feel of how the items looked on because they were a wrinkled mess.  But I am still obsessed and in love and if I were rich I would just order one a week for the surprise aspect (I love surprises!).

Item #1...Cory Shoulder Stud Short-Sleeve Top, by Under Skies, $38.00
When I first took this out of the box I didn't like it at all.  It is a strange material that stretches from top to bottom, not side to side.  When I put it on I liked it a bit better...but I don't think I really like it enough to keep it.  I don't think it flattered me really and just hung kind of boxy off my chest.  This one is going back.

Item #2...Roma Cowl Neck Jersey Knit Top, by Natural Life, $48.00
Buttery soft feel!  Seriously, so soft and smooth against my skin I want to wear it to sleep.  I could wear this to work or with jeans on the weekend.  This top is a little looser than I would normally wear, but the comfort level is making me want to say YES!

Iten #3...Josse Foldover Waist Maxi Skirt, by Chris & Carol, $48.00
Black foldover waist maxi skirt.  Super comfy...but I have a black maxi skirt already.  BUT mine isn't as comfy, so I may keep this one!

Item #4...Maxene Abstract Print Sleeveless Dress, by Angie, $48.00
When I pulled this out of the box I LOVED it!  Loved the print and the colors.  The brand "Angie" looked familiar to me too.  When I put the dress on, I was disapointed :(  The boob-area was a little too tight and pulled the dress down in the front which pulled the dress up in the back (you can see what I'm talking about in the side-view photo).  The length was a little shorter then what I am comfortable with at this stage in my life as well.  Bummed about this one because I would have really liked it if it fit me better!

Item #5...Lala Belted Printed Chiffon Dress, by C.Luce, $68.00
I don't know about this one...It is light, and comfortable, and cute.  Something I can throw on for work quickly and be out the door and look put together.  I want to like this one.  I think my "want" to like it is more than my actual like though and I am afraid for $70 it will just sit in my closet...SO, I don't know what I am doing about this one just yet...

I absolutely love this service, and I plan to continue scheduling a "fix" from time to time!  You should totally check it out if you are in need of a quick style fix!  Use my referral link to get off the waiting list faster, I have heard it works! ;) www.stitchfix.com

No comments: